The eligibility criteria for selection as a PMRD Fellow shall be the following:
A. Essential criteria:-
B. Desirable criteria:-
- Age between 22-27 years at the time of application. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category, the maximum age limit will be 32 years.
- At least a graduate from a recognized university/institute with a four-year degree course, including those like Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Engineering, Law, Medicine etc., or a post-graduate from a recognized University (in case of a graduate holding degree of a course duration of three years or less). Those with degree from universities outside India that are recognised by Association of Indian Universities can also apply. Only those candidates who have completed all requirements and received degree are eligible to apply.
- At least 50% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade at the graduate or Post-graduate level, whichever is qualifying.
- Physical fitness, certified by Government Medical Hospital, for the arduous nature of the work.
- Knowledge of local language.
- Work experience in the development sector and related fields.
- Excellence in extra-curricular activities like art, culture, sports etc. at High School/College level.
- Leadership role in College/ High School/ Work Place.